Monday 15 August 2016

Duterte: Even if I have to soak my blood, I will give you a cleangovernment!

Words from a great leader who is willing to die so that his country may live....




Manila - President Duterte, in his words said, he doesn’t mind being held responsible for the deaths of the drug personalities... these words were echoed by him during the oath-taking ceremony of the newly appointed government officials in Malacanang on Monday.

He repeated the need to stop the drug problem within the next 6 years of his term despite protest from some yellow sectors on how the campaign against illegal drugs has been waged.

Citing, even though coming out as the antagonist in this fight... “Maybe my hands will be soaked with blood, but there’s no way to stop it... there will be no stopping of the momentum, until I have destroyed the apparatus.”

I keep on repeating this... I will give you a clean government, then I will crush the drug problem and criminality even if I have to soak my blood, so be it!” he added.

As the country’s drug problem has reached a height never before seen, it has reached a “Pandemic proportion due to the past administration’s failure to act upon it decisively.

He further pointed out that he needs to control the drug problem in this generation because it will be more difficult after six years.

Not to lift his own chair, the president said that if he had not been elected to the Presidency, given the severe contamination of the PNP, the Philippines would really be miserable.

So thank you Mr. President for your unwavering love for our country and its people.

Loading...