Thursday 30 June 2016

Sister to Duterte: Mom would be so proud!

Sister of President Rodrigo Duterte told the reporter of abs-cbn that their late mother 'Nanay Soleng' would have been so proud of his son, for the landslide victory of Duterte.


"I'm happy not because I'm the sister, but I'm happy that my mother answered my prayer. Siya talaga. Kung buhay lang ang nanay ko, hindi makapaniwala yun," Eleonor said.


"If my mother were alive today, she probably will be dumbfounded that her son became the first Mindanaoan to sit in the office," she added.


"My father will probably scratch his head how his son became president," she said. "Di ba kinukwento niya (Duterte) na tinapon siya ng Ateneo, nag-graduate siya dun sa high school sa Holy Cross."


"Well, there's such a thing as destiny. Fate and destiny, sometimes, is hard to question," she explained.


[button size="medium" url="" text="Source" target="" color="blue" ] [button size="medium" url="http://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/06/29/16/sister-on-duterte-presidency-mom-would-have-been-dumbfounded" text="ABSCBN" text="ABSCBN" target="" color="green-tosca" ]


 

Loading...